In-The-Ear (ITE) hearing aid is custom designed and fills almost the complete bowl-shaped area of outer area. It is easy to handle comparatively and works for mild to severe hearing loss issues.
- Mostly used for mild to severe hearing loss issues.
- It is visible as it placed in the outer part of the ear.
- It may or may not pick wind sound.
- Includes additional features like volume control.
- Easy to use and insert.
- Batteries are larger in size and works for longer time.
- Telecoil integrated in some which is a magnetic coil that makes it easy to hear telephonic conservations, hear in public places that have induction loop systems.
Contact a Hearing Professional
Call 98 1692 1692