They are very small in size and completely fit in the ear canal. They are custom designed according to the size of the ear canal. With the help of a small plastic handle, the hearing aid is inserted and removed from the ear canal. It is used during mild to moderate hearing loss issues.
- It is almost invisible owing to its small size as it perfectly fits inside the ear canal.
- It helps in improving mild to moderate issues of hearing loss.
- It is small, compact without any additional features.
- It makes telephonic conversation convenient.
- The batteries are small and consume more power.
- It is not recommended for children for precision required in its use.